Tuesday, September 2

Yes, yes, last published August 13...


Look, I'm busy. There's only one of me and the demands on my time mean no nothing else at the moment.

What's happened since August 13? Erm. I went to a lovely wedding in France on my own for a couple of nights. As you can see from the above pic, security was pretty tight. Hur. The plan was to get away for a weekend and stock up on loads of sleep, but I ended up having hardly any. First night I was back at the hotel by midnight only to discover a music festival raging outside my window until the small hours started getting bigger again. My luck that is.

Then me and O went to London for the day last Friday, visited Tate Britain and stopped over at Uncle Christopher's. Had a good night down the boozer with my brother... then home on the Saturday morning - no sooner was I in the front door than the car was packed and we'd set off to the wonderful Stiffkey for a night of quality camping. In a tent.

Wife started at university on Monday, O when back to school today, L starts school next week... but mornings only until Janaury.

And me? Oh, you know.

No comments: