Thursday, December 4

When it snowed



Completely forgot I had pics of the huge amount of snow that we were treated to the other weekend. It was proper snow, like I remember it from my childhood. Tons of it, really fluffy and very, very cold.

Here's a couple of snaps of my little snowmen people girl boy thingy. Caryn was too chicken to come out with us. So we took her car and, as Luke helpfully explained upon our return, "Daddy crashed your car". It was more of a too fast round that corner and car not moving according to steering wheel anymore until we met the curb at 10mph.



This is a great shot. Looks like I'm trying to be arty, but really wasn't. My hands were about to get frostbite and I just wanted to get the camera back in my pocket. We went to a park near the school - big field, with some suitable sledging slopes and had the entire place to ourselves. In the olden days, it would have been full of kids and parents and noise. Where was everyone? Too busy playing skiing games on the PS3 probably.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Arty? Snowy setting?
That's an album cover... "The Kids Who"