Thursday, January 4

He's behind you... oh no he isn't... oh yes he is... etc


Hello 2007. The first post of the new year. Really slacking, but still hanging in there if anyone's still reading. Seems we got back to almost normal today - Olive at school, Luke at nursery - but not before the last gasp of Xmas yesterday. Went to the panto followed by tea at Wagamama after. Both were ace, actually.

I've always thought I didn't like panto - traumatised as a kid most likely - and have managed to avoid it so far in fatherhood. What ever was I thinking? It was ace. You kind of think that after two shows a day since mid-December it's just the pay-packet that's keeping the cast going. The mucking around was spectacular with what appeared to be a very fine who can crack Adam Rickett up competition which Buttons won hands down. I laughed out loud on more than occasion let me tell you... and the kids seemed to like it which is always a bonus.

No comments: