Tuesday, July 15

Bye bye Busy Bees

Lukey is in his last week of Busy Bees before starting big school in September. As a registered charity, the playgroup is never one to miss a trick and they managed to sell us a CD full of pictures of our boy for £10. Worth every penny I'd say.

The whole CD is a rather interesting insight into his world without us. Here's a few of the highlights...

Luke and Daphne and Tuni - triple trouble most probably.

... and what appears to be the problem?

Lukey just checking the books at Busy Bees. He does this a lot at home, he has to check the books before we can read them. I do wonder if the playgroup set up a few cute shots like this one. Will have to ask if everyone else had this pose. Louise?

2 comments:

Louise said...

I can't tell you - there's no way I'm forking out a tenner.

Louise said...

Ok Ok, stop already. You've guilted me into buying the blasted thing.
I think it's a genuine Lukey-checking-the-books moment. We have no such photo on ours.