Thursday, December 7

Ebenezers... good


I was rummaging around online today, like you do, and found a site about Ebenzers. They're model planes with tiny motors invented by a guy called Bert Striegler in the early 1950s. How fantastic do they look? I want one. Right... eBay first.

I think it's a sign of getting older, or maybe it's having children and feeling younger - whatever it is I seem to be developing some odd interests. Remote control stuff for example. I've bought Lukey a few cars and stuff which are okay, but for my birthday this year Caryn got me a remote control helicopter and a plane. They are both amazing. The helicopter can only fly indoors, but the plane comes with us when we go to the big field over the road in the hope that they'll be no breeze on an exposed open field. I might be getting older, but I still don't learn.

No comments: