Tuesday, June 26

In the meantime here's some music

Sorry, really badly dropped out. Been stupidly, stupidly busy since the wedding the other week. Working in London two days a week and I am three working days from launch of our new football site.

While I try sort myself out, have a listen to this from Kanye West's new album. A. Maze. Ing.

STOP PRESS: Universal Music clearly don't want anyone listening to the amazing music their artists are making. The previously posted link from YouTube has been removed 'due to a copyright claim by Universal Music Group'.

Oh, look what I've found... Kanye West 'Stronger'. It really is amazing.

4 comments:

Louise said...

While I try TO sort myself out.

NM said...

no, that's okay, 'while i try sort myself out', bit american, but okay.

talking of sorting yourself out, where's your blog then? looking forward to it and correcting your grammer...

Rob said...

not working :(

NM said...

been taken down! gah! will find it again just for you Robert.