Wednesday, November 15

Gardening leave


I've always liked the sound of gardening leave - it conjours up an image of Harry Redknapp pottering around in his greenhouse for some reason. It sounds fantastic. The best bit is, obviously, anyone on gardening leave is still getting paid.

No idea why I'm telling you this other than it popped into my head as I've just bought this very fetching bike off of eBay. It's an early Xmas present from my mum and dad, thank you!

And I guess the connection is it's going to live in the new bike shed we built last week.

Which is in our garden.

The plan is to get a bike seat for Lukey so we can get him to nursery chop chop and then be home double chop chop. The second Olive see it though she's going to want to ride in the seat and she is, in all likelihood, too big to be riding in bike seats. Back on eBay I guess for one of those stupid looking one-wheeler extensions that you fix on the back... and a 'Danger! Long vehicle' sign. Sigh.

No comments: