Thursday, April 12

New car, pile of crisps, fizzy drink... must be my birthday

It's Luke's third birthday and it's been a very fine day indeed, or as Lukey sighed at bedtime like an old man, "It's been a busy day". We had trouble buying him something, he's happy choosing himself a £1 car so after visiting Toys R Us (twice), Woolworths and Halfords and collecting three new £1 cars along the way, in the end we got him a Hot Wheels track, which if you're a boy is about as good as it gets.

We had a spot of lunch which for Luke was just a huge bowl of crisps and fizzy apple drink stuff... for tea his other favourite - fish and chips. If he could live on tea, crisps and fish and chips... hang on, that's what I used to live on, but I balanced it out with beer and fags.



I really like this picture of my lovely family having birthday lunch in the outside. They are lovely, mostly.

2 comments:

Rob said...

OH! they are lovely! it's scrap''s party today... these three year olds don't know they're bladdy born, innit!

NM said...

I look at Luke sometimes and wish I was three, it seems like a really good age to be don't you think?