Wednesday, April 18

You Won eBay Item


I have been trying for an age to bag one of these handsome pieces of machinery on eBay and finally, finally, this morning I managed it. I've become very good with my bidding, I decide how much I'll pay and stick to it - no more panicing and paying hectically over the odds for me. Oh no. I am older and wiser. Being skint helps too.

So anyway, I am feeling very pleased with myself because this Topfield TF5800PVR with the 160GB hard drive, in silver, sells new for £226.96. Can't find it any cheaper than that. So you figure, used, you'd pay up to £160. Or the utterly butterly bargain price of £143.89. Ha-ha!

Mostly they go for anything in excess of £180 although recently a couple have gone for around the £150 mark. Anyone else fancies one, there's another finishing at 9pm-ish tonight and it's currently at £128.

I do love eBay. Right, off to bid on a rear, driver's side fog lamp cover for a Mitsubishi Carisma.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Good choice pal! We love our Toppy... As does Scrap who has about 40 hours of Scooby Doo, In The Night Garden, Shaun The Sheep, Bob, Postman P and Little Red Tractor. And Chitty Bloody Chitty Bloody Bang Bloody Bang.