Wednesday, April 4

Safe and sound





So everyone got back from Dublin safely last night. It was properly nice having time to myself, but much nicer to have all my babies back home. They were stars on the flight apparently, here's my two favourite pictures from the half a million or so Caryn took in four short days.

The picture of Lukey is encouraging. A pose I found myself in at various points last century. And how beautiful is our little girl. Very. But we would say that wouldn't we... even if she wasn't... which she isn't.

2 comments:

Brian M said...

Hi Neil
Just to reassure you, we do read your stuff and find it very entertaining and informative, even tho we do see you and your lovely family often, so keep it up. I like the Railway Cottage !!!!!! Dad (& Mum xx)

NM said...

thanks old man. we're up to five readers now, and mum makes six.